As a lender, you likely already know the importance of networking events. More potential for lead generation, industry-specific news and perspectives, and building stronger relationships are just some of the advantages.
If you’re lending to homeowners or homebuyers, then Canadian mortgage industry events are some you likely want to consider attending. They’ll put you in closer contact with those in the industry, in particular mortgage brokers. Word of mouth and referral marketing can be one of the most effective ways of obtaining new clients. Mortgage brokers can be that resource for you.
These Canadian mortgage industry events happening in 2018 have been announced so far:
- RealCapital Conference: February 27, 2018. Find out more: https://www.realestateforums.com/realcapital/en/overview/overview.html
- The Investor Forum: March 3, 2018. Learn more: http://www.theinvestorforum.ca
- Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association-BC Conference & Trade Show: March 6, 2018 to March 7, 2018. Get the details: http://www.mbabc.ca/?page_id=4414
- CMBA Ontario Annual Gala & “Member’s Choice” Awards Dinner: March 21, 2018. How to attend: http://www.cmbaontario.ca/gala-evening-awards-dinner-2018/
- CMBA Ontario 2018 Annual Conference & Trade Show: March 22, 2018. More information: http://www.cmbaontario.ca/gala-conference-trade-show-2018/
- Canadian Mortgage Awards: April 20, 2018. Nominate someone and learn how to attend: http://canadianmortgageawards.com
- Mortgage Awards of Excellence: May 3, 2018. For nomination and event details: https://www.mortgageawards.org
- Real Estate Institute of Canada Annual Conference & AGM: May 29, 2018 to May 31, 2018. Get the scoop: http://www.reic.ca/EVENTS/Annual-Conference-AGM
- Mortgage Professionals Canada 2018 National Mortgage Conference: October 28, 2018 to October 29, 2018 in Montreal. Register: https://mortgageproscan.ca/en/page/national-conference
If you want to forge more connections and deeper relationships in your mortgage lending, 2018 Canadian mortgage industry events could help you do so.
Purview can help you stand out from the crowd when attending Canadian mortgage industry events. Our tools and features give you the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive data you need to know about the Canadian real estate market. You’ll be able to have more meaningful conversations and position yourself as an expert.
See all that Purview has to offer at www.purviewforlenders.com.