Thirsty for news? Are you the type that flips from publication to publication while on the commute into work? If that’s you then you are going to love these apps! The best part is, most are completely free.
Here is a list of the top Canadian economy apps that you can use to stay in the know, plan, strategize and more…
Ok – here we go!
- News Apps:
- Globe and Mail
- Financial Post – Business Insider
- Bloomberg News
- Yahoo Finance
- CNBC Business
- LinkedIn Pulse – This is an amazing news source because you can get information directly from others on LinkedIn in addition to your favourite feeds
- Penultimate – enables you to take paperless notes and organize images of articles of interest
- The Economist Espresso – enables you to browse the news without an internet connection – this one has a fee of $2.99 per month
- U Value – you can calculate complex economic measures and forecast rates
- Hipmunk – Must have travel app for bankers and economists
- Twitter – following the right information sources – Twitter will deliver sound bites of the news to you in an instant
Though there is not a mobile app yet, the Teranet National Bank House Price Index is Canada’s most relied upon House Price Index for knowing the price of single detached homes. You can still view the HPI from your mobile device as the report is fully responsive.
We hope you find our list useful – have we missed any? What is your favourite mobile app for on-the-go news?
Purview For Lenders has the tools that make you more efficient, even when on the go. Find out more at https://lenders.purview.ca/.